Welcome to our CoMo Comedy Club series! We’re used to rowdy concerts here and know you are too, so we put together some handy information and rules so you know what to expect.
TREAT YOUR CREW:
We offer discounts for large groups!
Wanna grab some laughs with your office, birthday party, greek house or organization at Columbia’s hottest new comedy club series? Submit your entry HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT SHOW INFORMATION:
- Arrive early
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to showtime. We cannot guarantee admission after this so the show is not disrupted.
- All seating in reserved
- Please keep your ticket and sit in your appropriate seat. Not sure where it’s at? Just ask!
- For downtown parking information, check out The District’s guide here.
Our comedy house rules are strictly enforced out of respect for the performers and other customers. After one warning you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- NO devices of any kind
- All cell phones must be turned off and put away during the show.
- NO recording or pictures
- NO heckling the comedians
- Heckling leads to immediate ejection. Heckling is a disturbance and affects the quality of the show.
- NO table talk
- Drink responsibly
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any patrons who we feel are overly intoxicated with no refund.
Still have questions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.