- 12-EV XLE191 90 degree (6 on each side)
- 6-EV XLE181 120 degree (bottom 3 on each side)
- Flown on XLE Grids (XGS stands also available)
- 6-EAW SB850 Subs (3 per side)
- 6-EV TG7 Amps with RCM-26 DSP card on IRIS-Net
- EV UCC1 USB-CAN Converter
- 2-Avid SC48 (FOH/Monitors)
- 5-QSC PLD 4.5 Amps – 4 Channel
- 7-Biamp 15LF-2HF Wedges
- 1-Drum Fill with 12 2way top and 1×18
- CBI 48 send 8 return split
- 4-CBI 50′ 12 channel
- 1-Rapco 24 send 4 return
- 1-Beta 52
- 3-Beta 58
- 1-PR KICK
- 2-RF AT
- 1-RF SEN 835
- 16 Tall Boom Tripod
- 6 Short Boom Tripod
- 6 Short Boom Round
- 6 Tall Round Straight
- 8-Active Stereo
- 3-Passive Mono
- 16-High Power 10 CH LED Cans – Chinese Fixure
- 6-15 degree Lekos on 2 4ch dimmers
- 6-Chauvet Colordash Tri
- 1-ETC SmartFade ML Counsole
- 1-1000 Watt Follow Spot
- 8-20A circuits (2 per corner of stage)
- 1-400A 3 Phase Disconnect with Cam Locks
- 3-20A circuits at FOH
- 1-6k Projector with HDMI, Composite, S-Video, and RCA inpu
- 1-26’6″x14′ screen flown just inside proscenium
- 7-DMX 3 pin from FOH to SR
- 3-Cat5 from FOH to SL
- Clear Com System with 3 Packs
We are located at 17 N. Ninth Street off of Broadway and Ninth in Downtown Columbia.
To advance scheduling, hospitality and settlement, please contact Mike Nolan at 573-874-1944 or email@example.com
To advance the technical aspects of your show, please do not contact Mike as he will likely electrocute everyone. Please contact Adam Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all marketing, media and promotional efforts, please contact Matt Gerding at email@example.com.
We reserve parking meters on Ninth Street in Downtown Columbia. Meters are bagged either for the full day or for a half day. Please let us know what time you will be arriving during the advance so that you have a place to park upon your arrival. Once parked, your bus or van can live in this space until 8:00 AM the following morning.
There is no shore power hook up unfortunately.
Rear of building via alley
Our backstage amenities include a luxury green room with wifi connectivity. There is a private bathroom for your use and laundry.
There are plenty of restaurants walking distance. We will have menus available for you.
We have venue rates with a nearby hotel. Talk to Mike when you’re advancing the show for details or shoot him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For national talent, please contact the venue talent buyer Scott Leslie at email@example.com.
For local talent, please contact Pat Kay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we get phone calls everyday from local bands wanting to play The Blue Note. We listen to everything that we receive, so please note that it can take a while for us to get to your submission. Feel free to follow up every three weeks or so to keep your band fresh in our mind.